📌
Core Principles — Apply to Every Objection
核心原则——适用于每个异议
▼
✦
Stay calm and unhurried — anxious energy is what people react to at the door
保持冷静从容——在门口,焦虑的气场才是对方真正在反应的东西
✦
Never argue, defend, or justify — redirect or exit gracefully
永远不要争辩、防御或解释——转移话题,或优雅退出
✦
Each response is either a redirect opportunity or a graceful exit — nothing else
每个回应要么是转机,要么是优雅收尾——没有第三条路
✦
The goal is a name remembered, not a listing today
目标是让对方记住您的名字,不是今天就拿到委托
✦
One card left, warmly — never a pitch
只留一张名片,用真诚——不要推销
1
"I'm not interested in selling."
"我没有卖房的打算。"
Most common — redirect to referral ask
最常见——转向推荐请求
They assume you're here to pitch them. Gently correct the misunderstanding.
对方以为您是来推销的。温和地纠正这个误解。
"Oh, I completely understand — and I'm actually not here to ask you to sell. I have a specific buyer looking for a home on this street, and I was hoping you might know a neighbour who's been thinking about it. That's all. Would you happen to know anyone?"
"我完全理解——而且我今天来其实不是请您卖房的。我有一个买家专门想在这条街上买房,我只是想问问,您是否知道有哪位邻居有搬家的打算。就这样而已。您有没有听说过谁在考虑呢?"
Notes备注
2
"We already have an agent."
"我们已经有经纪了。"
Respect loyalty — redirect to referral
尊重忠诚——转向推荐
They're showing loyalty — respect it immediately, then redirect to the referral ask.
对方在表明忠诚——立刻表示尊重,然后将话题引到推荐请求上。
"That's great — and I'm not here to replace anyone. I actually just need a little help. I have a buyer specifically looking on this street, and I was hoping you might point me in the right direction. Do you happen to know any neighbours who've mentioned thinking about moving?"
"那很好——我完全不是来取代任何人的。我只是需要一点帮助。我有一个买家专门想在这条街上找房,希望您能给我指指方向。您有没有听说哪位邻居曾经提过想搬家?"
Notes备注
3
"I'm too busy right now."
"我现在很忙。"
Compress to 15 sec — exit gracefully
压缩到15秒——优雅退出
Don't fight it. Compress your entire ask into 15 seconds and leave gracefully.
不要勉强。把整个请求压缩到15秒内,然后优雅地离开。
"Of course — I'll be very quick. I have a buyer looking on this street specifically. Here's my card. If you ever hear of a neighbour thinking about selling, I'd really appreciate a call. Thank you so much — have a wonderful day!"
"当然——我很快就好。我有一个买家专门想在这条街上找房。这是我的名片,如果您听到邻居有卖房的想法,非常希望您能联系我。非常感谢——祝您愉快!"
Notes备注
4
"How did you get my address?"
"你怎么知道我住这里?"
Curiosity / mild suspicion — stay calm
好奇 / 轻微警惕——保持冷静
Stay calm and matter-of-fact. This is curiosity or mild suspicion — not hostility.
保持冷静和坦然。这是好奇或轻微的警惕,不是敌意。
"I'm just walking the street today — I don't have any personal information about you at all. I'm simply knocking on doors to introduce myself to the neighbourhood. I hope that's okay."
"我今天只是在街上挨家挨户拜访——我没有您任何个人信息。我只是想向这个社区的居民介绍自己。希望这样没有打扰到您。"
Notes备注
5
"I don't want any more junk mail / flyers."
"我不想再收到广告单了。"
Over-contacted before — differentiate immediately
曾被过度打扰——立刻区分自己
They've been over-contacted before. Differentiate yourself immediately.
对方之前被过度打扰过。立刻让自己与众不同。
"I completely understand — and I promise this isn't a flyer. I'm here in person because I have a buyer specifically looking for a home on this street. I'm not sending anything unless you'd like me to. I just wanted to introduce myself."
"我完全理解——我保证这不是什么传单。我是专程登门拜访,因为我有一个买家专门想在这条街找房。如果您不需要,我不会寄任何东西给您。我只是想来介绍自己。"
Notes备注
6
"The market is bad / I'd never sell now."
"现在市场不好 / 我不会在这时候卖。"
Hidden invitation — pivot to market update
隐藏的邀请——转向市场报告
A hidden invitation — they're already thinking about the market. Engage gently and pivot to value.
这其实是一个隐藏的邀请——对方已经在想市场的事了。温和地切入,引向价值交换。
"That's a really fair perspective — timing matters a lot. I actually send a monthly update to a few families on this street so they can keep track of what's happening with values nearby. Would that be useful to have? No obligation at all."
"这是非常合理的看法——时机确实很重要。我每个月会给这条街上的几户家庭发一份市场动态报告,让他们了解附近的房产价值走势。这对您会有参考价值吗?完全没有任何义务。"
Notes备注
7
"I'm renting / I just moved in."
"我是租客 / 我刚搬来。"
Pivot to neighbour referral
转向邻居推荐
Pivot quickly to the referral ask — they still know the neighbours.
迅速转向推荐请求——对方仍然了解邻居。
"Oh, that's great — welcome to the street! I'm actually looking to connect with some of the longer-term homeowners here. Have you had a chance to meet any of your neighbours yet? Anyone who seems like they've been here a long time?"
"哦,那很好——欢迎来到这条街!我其实在找一些在这里住了比较久的屋主。您搬来之后,有没有认识什么邻居?有没有感觉哪家住了很长时间的?"
Notes备注
8
"What company are you with?" / "Are you legit?"
"你是哪家公司的?" / "你是真的经纪吗?"
Vetting you — answer directly and confidently
在核实身份——直接自信地回答
They're vetting you. Answer directly and confidently — no defensiveness.
对方在核实您的身份。直接自信地回答——不要有防御性。
"Absolutely — my name is Peter Luo, I'm with RE/MAX Realtron. Here's my card with all my contact information. I've been working in this area for a number of years. I completely understand wanting to know who's at your door."
"当然——我叫 Peter Luo,是 RE/MAX Realtron 的地产经纪。这是我的名片,上面有我所有的联系方式。我在这个区域已经工作了很多年。我非常理解您想知道敲门的人是谁。"
Notes备注
9
"We tried selling before and it didn't work out."
"我们之前试过卖房,但没卖成。"
Warm lead — show empathy, no pitch
热门线索——同理心,不推销
A warm lead disguised as an objection. Show empathy — don't pitch.
这是一个伪装成异议的热门线索。表示同理心——不要立刻推销。
"I'm sorry to hear that — that's genuinely frustrating. A lot can change, both in the market and in strategy. I'm not here to pressure you at all, but if it's ever something you want to revisit, I'd be happy to have a no-obligation conversation. Here's my card."
"听到这个真的很遗憾——那确实令人沮丧。市场会变,策略也很重要。我今天完全不是来给您压力的,但如果将来您有兴趣重新考虑,我很乐意无任何义务地和您聊聊。这是我的名片。"
Notes备注
10
"I don't talk to strangers at the door."
"我不和陌生人开门说话。"
Respect it fully — graceful exit
完全尊重——优雅退出
Respect it fully. A graceful exit leaves a far better impression than pushing.
完全尊重对方的决定。优雅地离开,比勉强推进留下更好的印象。
"Of course — I completely respect that. Here's my card if you ever need anything. Have a wonderful day!"
"当然——我完全尊重您的决定。这是我的名片,如果将来有需要,随时可以联系我。祝您今天愉快!"
Notes备注